8/1/10

WHAT THE FU^@&*<% ?

Last night i was hardly sleep and don't know what to do. I was kinda bored, so i switched my dad's laptop on and surfing on the internet. opened omegle and stuff. I was a bit hungry so i went downstairs and take some biscuits. As i came back, a stranger said hi to me at the chat's room. He's funny and frankly sounds silly, but somehow i'm sure he's got good looking. I didn't realised that those all biscuit's crumbed are falling down to my bed. I did not feel comfortable anymore, so i'm standing up and sweeping it all with my hands. Suddenly my phone ringing and of course i'm shocked out. I stepped on those crumbed and almost fell off. Fortunately my other feet helped me to stand up again. Actually my feet wasn't helping. My knee was. But then i realised, my knee was not right above my bed. It's right above the laptop, and my weights are all on that position. I can't standing with one feet stepped on those coarse crumbed and the other one is kneeling above the laptop. So as you've predicted, i fell off and befall above the laptop. I heard a 'crack' sound so i'm immediately stand up. As i turned around and look at it, i was like "WHAT THE FU^@&*<% ? oh no, not my dad's laptop!" The card reader's broke to a half. A half. After seeing that accident i'm immediately clean up my bed, put my dad's laptop back, and pretending that his laptop never broken and there's no one eat my brother's biscuits. Good lies. *evil's smile*

2 comments:

  1. yampoon quilll... bokap lu marah kagaak? hihihihihi *evil's smile* (ngikut2 shqladyntmlna.. hihihihi :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gatau kan gue gabilang :3 tapi suatu saat nanti pasti bakal tau juga-_-

    ReplyDelete