8/18/10

Jacoby Dakota Shaddix

Yesterday i was googling around searching about Ashton Kutcher and then somehow it's related to Pete Wentz. maybe two of them are related to 'douches' result, nah. after reading a blog post about pete, i saw a link post of Jacoby Shaddix. then i went to those link and saw a biography of him. Jacoby is the lead singer of Papa Roach. he's also known as Coby Dick, Jonny Vodka, and John Doe. his parents named him as Jacoby Dakota Shaddix, which i think it's cool because which parents really named his son Shaddix? Unfortunately his parents divorced when he was six years old. Poor little boy. Jacoby was born on Mariposa, California, July 28, 1976. by the way my birthday is fifteen days before his! I also post a happy birthday on his blog and he does replied it! Actually, he posted thank you's post for all his fans but who cares, I'M STILL EXITED. Jacoby has a lot tattoos. one of which, reads 'Here Lies Of Jacoby Dakota Shaddix' , at the bottom of the scroll 'Born With Nothing, Die With Everything' , at the top of his chest 'Born To Rock' , on his neck bears with the chinese character says 'Love'. he also tattooed both of his hands. the left hand says 'Hate' and the right says 'Love'. Jacoby married with Kelly Shaddix, whom he has two sons with, Jagger Shaddix and Makaile Ciello Shaddix. He actually named his first son with Jagger. Seriously, what's the good from Jagger? I myself think his son's names are wierder than Pete Wentz's , Bronx Mowgli Wentz. I mean we still can spelled it like, Bronx and Mowgli. But Makaile, Ciello, Jagger? Dude. Well, honestly i don't really care about his son's name, i still love him though. This morning, i found a quotes about Jacoby which makes me love him more "My name is Jacoby Shaddix. I like long walks on the beach and hand jobs at sunset. I love ice cream sandwiches and God. I love to smile, I also like to treat myself like shit occasionally" isn't that sweet? I think he's such a lovable tard rock star. and I know he does feel like a tard! :) *no offense*

No comments:

Post a Comment